- Study: Limiting NPs' scope of practice leads to higher costs
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Study: NPs strengthening focus on promoting patient adherence
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Walgreens offers free blood-pressure testing in support of American Heart Month
WASHINGTON — The Council for Responsible Nutrition earlier this month announced the launch of a microsite as part of its joint education campaign with the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Foundation. The new microsite, available via the CRN website, is a hub for resources and information about nurse practitioners in general, as well as their attitudes about and usage of dietary supplements, the association stated.
“This microsite will provide information showcasing the important role that nurse practitioners and dietary supplements play as part of a comprehensive approach to wellness,” said Judy Blatman, SVP communications at CRN. “It will allow us to have a central location to house information and news related to this effort. As a healthcare practitioner group, nurse practitioners are growing in numbers, and as more consumers learn about the value of nurse practitioners, their influence will continue to grow as well.”
The microsite additions will be comprised of fact sheets and statistics about nurse practitioners and will contain joint press releases from the organizations. It will have a different feel than CRN’s primary website, with a unique layout and format.