- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Crest + Oral-B relaunches Pros in the Profession awards program
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
CINCINNATI Procter & Gamble's Crest has announced the introduction of its new Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse with fluoride.
Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse promises to provide six benefits in one: rebuild enamel, help prevent cavities, clean teeth and gums, kill bad breath germs, and freshen breath.
"We wanted to create a mouth rinse that, when paired with brushing, would provide comprehensive oral care," stated Christine McGovern, brand manager at P&G. "Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse provides benefits for your mouth with the added power of fluoride to help individuals improve their oral health. With the use of this new rinse, we hope individuals will have more confidence in the health of their mouths going into their next dental check-up."
Crest Pro-Health has partnered with Dr. Jamie Sands, a family and cosmetic dentist based in Studio City, Calif., to offer consumers tips and tools to help improve their oral health. Consumers can access information and expert advice from Sands, as well as test their oral health knowledge by visiting AOL Health's Dental Health Care Center at AOLHealth.com.