- Supervalu now features Stayhealthy HealthCENTER Kiosks
- Supervalu commits to fixing retail banners, reports positive IDs for Save-A-Lot
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
CHICAGO — Suitors are lining up to carve out divisions of Supervalu following the company's announcement last month that strategic divestitures were on the table as the Eden Prairie, Minn.-based grocer seeks to turn around its business performance. A Crain's report published Monday identified Klaff Realty as one of the first companies to express an interest, in this case the Jewel-Osco piece of the business.
According to the report, Jewel-Osco competitor Dominick's is also a likely suitor for that piece of Supervalu's portfolio. The report also noted that Kroger could benefit from acquiring parts of Supervalu.
For the full Crain's report, click here.