- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Chobani gives a boost to Team USA on the journey to Sochi
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Crème of Nature, a maker of ethnic hair care, has tapped New York dermatologist, author and speaker Fran Cook-Bolden to serve as the company's spokeswoman.
"We are honored to have Dr. Cook-Bolden as a member of the Crème of Nature family to be a resource for consumers and media who are looking for answers and insight from our brand about the issues that concern women most," VP multicultural marketing for Crème of Nature, Shawn Tollerson, said. "Whether through a chat on Facebook, a briefing with media or blog posts and other brand-sponsored activities, we are committed to providing information for customers who want to achieve healthy and well-maintained hair. We've partnered with Dr. Cook-Bolden, a trusted dermatologist expert, to help us do just that."
With more than 20 years of hair and skin care expertise, Cook-Bolden is the author of "Beautiful Skin of Color — A Comprehensive Guide to Asian, Olive and Dark Skin." She also is the director of Skin Specialty Group and the Ethnic Skin Specialty Group in New York. She helped found the Skin of Color Center, is on the board of directors of the Women's Dermatologic Society and also is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology and American Society of Dermatologic Surgery.