- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
MARIETTA, Ga. — A provider of competitive market intelligence and insights has introduced a report that is designed to provide manufacturers and retailers instant access to U.S. retail prices of more than 12,000 SKUs in the health, beauty and wellness industry.
Competitive Promotion Report said its retail price report, is designed to provide accurate, everyday retail prices without the expense and hassle of having field staff conduct surveys and compile the data. The files, which are updated monthly, offer retail prices across four channels, including mass, grocery, drug and independents, and also provides a range of retail prices within each of these channels (low, average and high), CPR said.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 877-491-4949.