- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
STOUGHTON, Wis. — The Community Pharmacy Foundation has appointed a new member to its board.
Randall Myers, a Carey, Ohio-based pharmacist who owns Harry's Pharmacy, joined CPF, which provides support funding for projects associated with community pharmacies in which pharmacists desire to advance their scope of services to assist patients with their disease state management and medication therapy management needs.
Myers is a 1982 graduate of Raabe College of Pharmacy at Ohio Northern University. He has received numerous professional recognitions, such as the AmerisourceBergen Good Neighbor Pharmacy Pharmacist of the Year, the Distinguished Achievement Award in Community/Ambulatory Practice from the American Pharmacists Association in 2007 and the National Community Pharmacists Association Prescription Drug Safety Award the same year.