- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- CoverGirl spokeswoman Queen Latifah reigns as Pantene's newest brand ambassador
- CoverGirl, NFL partner to offer female fans team-inspired nail looks
- Pop star Katy Perry to be the newest face of CoverGirl
- Musician P!nk to be newest face of CoverGirl
NEW YORK — Procter & Gamble’s CoverGirl beauty brand is celebrating the weekends and embracing new beauty trends this summer with its Easy Breezy Block Party Bus Tour that is hitting the road to bring beauty mavens the hottest looks and newest beauty products with exclusive pop-up beauty experiences at tour stops around the country.
The tour kicked off July 4 at the South Street Seaport in New York City and will make stops around the country through Sept. 10.
Guests will enjoy complimentary summer-inspired makeup and manicure applications, beauty tutorials and product sampling. All experiences are designed to share with friends on social channels — from the digital “Cover Moment Photobomb Booth” to the “Manicam Red Carpet,” where visitors can instantly upload six-second Vine videos of their CoverGirl manicures using CoverGirl’s Outlast Stay Brilliant Glosstinis.
For up-to-the-minute tour location information, follow @COVERGIRL on Twitter and Instagram and use the #easybreezysummer hashtag to share summer beauty looks and Easy Breezy Block Party Bus experiences.