- Study: Coupons drive impulse purchases, don't erode share of full-price shoppers
- Study: Shoppers want more mobile content from brands, retailers
- Survey: Almost 90% of moms regularly influenced by coupons
- Kroger acquires digital coupon platform
- Meijer launches complimentary Wi-Fi service in its stores
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — A Catalina Marketing online platform that provides digital and printable coupons is slated to launch a new consumer savings solution.
CouponNetwork.com soon will launch Video Rewards, which is designed to increase brand engagement, customer interaction and coupon redemption rates by allowing companies to better engage and connect with customers through relevant, informational videos, CouponNetwork.com said. By viewing videos from the brands, which are housed on the CouponNetwork site, users automatically receive a higher value on the brand’s digital or printable coupon offer.
“Video Rewards demonstrates the potential of online couponing to deliver significantly more consumer and brand engagement versus more traditional mass or paper couponing vehicles," said Susan Gear, general manager of Coupon Network. "Our goal is to help consumers build deeper relationships with their favorite brands, as well as discover new products and brands. On Coupon Network, consumers connect not only with our unique offers and savings, but with the essence of the brand through rich, interactive content. Coupon Network continues to be the place to go for consumers to save money on their favorite brands."