- Reckitt Benckiser poised to drive growth within VMS space
- Reckitt Benckiser names new president for its North America territories
- Reckitt Benckiser sponsors Save the Children's efforts to combat fatal diarrhea among small children
- McMillon set to succeed Duke as Walmart CEO
- Reckitt Benckiser to launch nighttime cold and flu relief under Mucinex umbrella
NEW YORK — Coty has announced that Bart Becht, former Reckitt Benckiser CEO, has joined its board as nonexecutive chairman.
Becht stepped down as CEO of Reckitt Benckiser, a U.K.-based consumer goods company, in August 2011.
"I am pleased that Bart has agreed to join the board of Coty as its chairman," stated Peter Harf, who served as Coty's chairman since 2001 and will continue to serve as a director of Coty and head of its compensation committee. "His longstanding experience at the head of a global consumer goods company will be an invaluable asset for Coty, as we continue to grow and thrive. I intend to remain active as a board member and look forward to working with Bart."