- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Target unveils new Sonia Kashuk beauty for spring 2014
- Duane Reade launches 'Boo-tiful legs' Halloween contest to promote hosiery line
- Yankee Candle unveils new holiday collection
- Consumers expected to spend $400 more this year than last for holidays
NEW YORK — Coty has announced that in September it will launch the new Celine Dion Signature, which marks the latest addition to the Celine Dion portfolio of fragrances.
Since its introduction in 2003, the Celine Dion fragrance house has continually remained a top performer in major markets across North America and Europe.
"Celine Dion is a signature icon. Her extraordinary ability to move and connect emotionally with her fans has played a major role in the global success of her fragrance franchise," Coty Beauty SVP global marketing Steve Mormoris said. "This fragrance is the ultimate olfactive expression of Celine's inspiring presence and innate charisma that continue to captivate audiences all over the world."
Celine Dion Signature is described as an elegant, classic scent with modern appeal.
The packaging is designed to be a reflection of Dion's own classic elegance. Her silhouette is etched into the bottle in relief, creating a visual signature that evokes her everlasting appeal.
Celine Dion Signature will be available in September at mass merchandisers and drug outlets in the United States and Europe.