- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: Omega-3 supplementation could preserve brain health
NEW YORK — Virgo on Monday announced the finalists of its inaugural Insights Awards, to be awarded May 1 at the SupplySide MarketPlace opening presentation at the Jacob Javits Center here.
The awards celebrate successful market launches driven by CPG supplier/formulator partnerships in beverage, omega-3 and cosmetics. Winners will receive a recognition plaque and a special profile discussing the innovative partnership and market success to be highlighted on the respective web sites: SupplySide Beverage Insights, SupplySide Omega-3 Insights or SupplySide Cosmetics Insights.
The Beverage Insights Finalists are Cytosport's Evolve, developed with BASF; GNC NutriWater, developed with Shadow Beverages, Sterling Technology and WILD Flavors; and Tipton Mills' Probiotic Instant Coffee, developed with Ganeden Biotech.
The Cosmetics Insights Finalists are COTY's Beyoncé Pulse NYC fragrance, developed with Symrise; IDC's Integral Dermo Protection, also developed with Symrise; and Skin Authority VitaD Fortified Illuminating DUO, developed with the Dole Nutrition Institute.
Omega-3 Insights Finalists are Miguel's Omega Foods' Chia Bread, developed with Chia-Brand; Oceans Omega Omega Infusion, developed with Mycell Technologies; and Swanson Health Products' OmegaActiv Super DPA Fish Oil, developed with Cyvex Nutrition/Omega Protein.