- W.S. Badger voluntarily recalls childrens' sunscreen due to microbial contamination
- Sunscreen Bands to drive reapplication
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Kiss My Face gears up for summer with latest sun care products
- Derma e introduces sunscreens for face and body
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Merck Consumer Care, the maker of Coppertone, and the scientists at the Coppertone Solar Research Center have announced the launch of two new sunscreen innovations — Coppertone Sport AccuSpray and Coppertone ClearlySheer.
Coppertone Sport AccuSpray offers active adults control of their application experience through a targeted, continuous spray sunscreen technology. The first-to-market and patented design enhancement was created to help reduce overspray that can result in mess and waste, while delivering the sun protection of the Coppertone Sport continuous spray line.
Coppertone ClearlySheer sunscreens offer new formulas, developed specifically for women who want sunscreen options customized for some of the many occasions when they are out in the sun. These new formulas include the new ClearlySheer for Sunny Days, which leaves a smooth, matte finish, and ClearlySheer for Beach and Pool, which provides water-resistant protection.