- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- NACDS RxImpact Day 2011 takes aim at new lawmakers
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
SAN ANTONIO — A personal cooling towelette has entered the market.
Cool Off is designed to reduce surface skin temperatures 12 degrees and will maintain that lower temperature for approximately one hour, the company said. The towelettes, which are pocket-sized, are infused with 17 different cooling and therapeutic herbs, botanicals and essential oils.
Cool Off is available at such retailers as Duane Reade and H-E-B, as well as online at Amazon.com, CVS.com and Drugstore.com.