- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Survey: Almost 90% of moms regularly influenced by coupons
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
PLYMOUTH, Mass. — Cool Gear has introduced a new set of reusable water bottles, cups and food containers that are designed to keep food and drinks chilled for a long period of time.
The lineup includes:
The EZ Freeze Freeze n’ Lock leak-proof, stackable food storage containers with patented nontoxic freezer gel and lids that snap and lock to keep food fresh. They are available in three colors — blue, green and purple — and shapes — circular, rectangular and square;
The EZ Freeze Eco 2 Go Gel Chiller reusable double-wall insulated cup with lid and straw featuring the patented nontoxic freezer gel that keeps drinks cooler longer. It is available in 20- and 24-oz. sizes in four colors — blue, green, orange and pink;
The redesigned Pure line of on-the-go, 24-oz. water filtration bottles features a sleek new body and is available in four colors — green, blue, pink or orange. Each includes a patented nontoxic freezer stick filtration system that simultaneously cools and purifies up to 150 gallons of water — helping to replace more than 1,100 disposable 16.9-oz. water bottles with each carbon filter, while reducing the odor and taste of chlorine from tap water; and
The Design-a-Bottle allows users to create a customized 20-oz. double-wall hydration bottle complete with personal photos, graphics and text by using the Design-a-Bottle feature on Cool Gear’s website.
Cool Gear products can be found nationwide in such retailers as Target, Walmart, Safeway, Kroger, CVS and more.