- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
LOS ANGELES — The true story of a woman's 18-year quest to clear the name of her wrongly accused brother is arriving at retail Feb. 1 from 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment.
"Conviction," starring Academy Award-winner Hilary Swank and Sam Rockwell, tells the story of Betty Ann Waters (played by Swank), a high-school dropout that attends law school to seek justice for her brother (Rockwell) and to appeal his conviction.
Both Blu-ray and DVD formats of the film feature a behind-the-scenes interview with the real Betty Ann Waters. "Conviction" will retail for $39.99 (Blu-ray) and $29.98 (DVD).