- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Category management veteran Mike Cirilli joins L&R Distributors
- 15th annual NACDS Foundation Dinner raises more than $1.8M
- Duane Reade launches 'Boo-tiful legs' Halloween contest to promote hosiery line
EDGEWATER, N.J. — This month, expect to see performance pantyhose in the hosiery aisle at Duane Reade.
Glogover Hosiery said its Convertibles line, available in four sizes and in black and nude colors, touts the first-ever performance pantyhose with a seamless toe flap, giving its user more ways to wear the pantyhose, including a closed toe, open toe or at ankle-high length.
Convertibles by Glogover Hosiery will roll out in Duane Reade stores in New York and New Jersey for a suggested retail price of $9.99.
Click here to visit the company's website.