- Green Equity Investors exchanges nearly 1.9 million shares of Rite Aid preferred stock for common stock
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Revlon names new president, CEO
- Report: Private equity firm to invest in maker of Organix hair care
- Reuters: Safeway a target for possible buyout
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. Continental Fragrances, whose hair care brands include Salon Grafix, Giga.Hold and High Beams, has announced a private equity infusion from CID Capital that will enable the company to accelerate new product introductions and leverage its brand equity.
Scott Petchul, company co-founder and new CEO of Continental Fragrances, and his team will continue to lead the day-to-day operations of the company. "We are excited to partner with CID. [Its] consumer products experience and investment approach will be instrumental in supporting our team as we capitalize on the many opportunities to build our company," Petchul stated. "We were looking for a partner that shared our vision, understood consumer products and could provide meaningful resources to support our growth. We found that in CID."