- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
PORTLAND, Ore. — Consumer Cellular, the exclusive wireless provider for AARP members, on Tuesday announced a distribution agreement for its line of contract-free cellular phones and plans at 826 Walgreens locations throughout Florida.
The line of phones includes a Motorola WX345, which features a digital camera, MP3 player and FM radio for $34.99 and the Doro PhoneEasy 410, which features an easy-to-read color display, large buttons, backlit keypad, vibrating ringer and Bluetooth technology for $59.99.
According to the company, Consumer Cellular devices and plans begin as low as $10 per month without roaming or long distance charges.