- Walgreens, Alliance Boots to merge
- Walgreens implements Chicago Hometown Investment Initiative
- WAG VP talks to Chicago Tribune about changing role of pharmacist
- Walgreens confident in Q2 results following Express Scripts exit Jan. 1
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
PORTLAND, Ore. — Consumer Cellular, the exclusive wireless provider for AARP members, on Tuesday announced a distribution agreement for its line of contract-free cellular phones and plans at 826 Walgreens locations throughout Florida.
The line of phones includes a Motorola WX345, which features a digital camera, MP3 player and FM radio for $34.99 and the Doro PhoneEasy 410, which features an easy-to-read color display, large buttons, backlit keypad, vibrating ringer and Bluetooth technology for $59.99.
According to the company, Consumer Cellular devices and plans begin as low as $10 per month without roaming or long distance charges.