- Update: Bipartisan House bill seeks to designate pharmacists as healthcare providers in Medicare
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- NACDS: Medication management is key measurement for exchange health plans
- NCPA expresses support for many of the policy changes proposed by CMS
- CMS won't move ahead with some proposed Medicare drug plan changes
ARLINGTON, Va. — The Healthcare Distribution Management Association on Wednesday honored Rep. Gene Green, D-Texas, with its Rx Safety and Healthcare Leadership Award.
The award recognizes public officials for their leadership and commitment to public policies that support and promote the safe and efficient delivery of life-saving medicines to patients nationwide.
“Congressman Green understands and advocates for policies that promote a safe and efficient supply chain, recognizing the importance of HDMA distributors in providing important medications to patients across the country,” HDMA president and CEO John Gray said. “His continued effort to ensure the proper treatment of prompt pay discounts in pharmaceutical reimbursement calculations used in Medicare will, if enacted, lead to more accessible, more affordable health care for Americans nationwide.”