- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Navarro spotlights private-label brand at Hispanicize 2014
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
STAMFORD, Conn. During this year's Fashion Week swimwear shows in Miami, Conair is helping fashionistas "beat the heat" by providing free transportation to the public in exchange for their taped "confessions of a bad hair day."
On July 16 and 17, a fleet of Conair "Beat the Heat" party buses will provide free transportation to the public in exchange for their taped "confessions." The filmed footage will be posted on a microsite, ConairBeautyPatrol.com, where viewers can vote for their favorite confession and participants have the chance to win a trip to 2011's Miami Fashion Week Swim and a wardrobe of Conair's latest styling tools.
The shuttles, which can transport 25 people at a time, will serve as an innovative and interactive mobile environment for passengers. The vehicles will be pumped with air conditioning to support a humidity-free hair day and passengers can receive complimentary Conair hair elastics to tame unruly tresses.
Stops will include Convention Center Drive, as well as other Fashion Week hotspots like Raleigh Hotel, W South Beach and Gansevoort South hotels.