- Bruce Foods CEO to serve on GMA's board
- Merlo puts stamp on his leadership in fourth-quarter earnings call
- NACDS chairman Loeffler emphasizes 'new normal' in inaugural remarks
- Pharmacy value as part of outcomes-based health care highlighted in morning NACDS sessions
- Rite Aid sponsors flu vaccinations at Grand Central Terminal
WASHINGTON — The Grocery Manufacturers Association elected a new chairman for its board of directors.
Gary Rodkin, ConAgra Foods CEO, will serve as chairman of GMA's board, effective Feb. 16. Rodkin will serve a two-year term.
Prior to this position, Rodkin served as GMA's vice chairman, as well as chairman of the organization's government affairs council. Rodkin has worked at ConAgra since 2005.
In related news, GMA also announced the election of five new members of the board of directors:
J.S. Brown III, president and CEO of Bruce Foods (ex-officio);
John Bryant, president and CEO of Kellogg;
Robert Gamgort, CEO of Pinnacle Foods Group;
Larry Pope, president and CEO of Smithfield Foods; and
David Yanda, president and CEO of Lakeside Foods.