- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark's Merlo attends reception to accept March of Dimes Citizen of the Year award
- Update: Shoppers Drug Mart execs express optimism, but few details on Loblaw deal during Q2 quarterly call
- 'Well positioned' for changes in health care, CVS Caremark delivers strong Q2
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
MARIETTA, Ga. — Competitive Promotion Report has given its website a makeover.
CPR said its site, which will be unveiled Friday, is a dramatic departure from the previous site as it is designed to reflect the company's focus on providing their clients with actionable competitive intelligence and insights to help them develop more effective strategies and find solutions to the competitive issues they face.
"Our clients use our site to access data every day and it was very important to us that our site was upgraded so that it was easier to navigate and to create a more user-friendly client experience," CPR president and CEO Glenwood Davis said. "This new site construction also makes it easier for prospective new clients to learn about CPR's Solutions by creating pages that provide an overview, benefits and real life case studies for each of our products and services."