- Reckitt Benckiser names new president for its North America territories
- Study: Many younger men use facial moisturizers
- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Body care, deodorant benefit from products for him
- Reckitt Benckiser sponsors Save the Children's efforts to combat fatal diarrhea among small children
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — Reckitt Benckiser on Monday supplemented its Mucinex and Delsym cough-cold portfolio with the addition of Cepacol from Combe.
Combe also announced the completion of its cough-cold and skin care businesses to the British conglomerate, along with its foot care brand Odor-Eaters to personal care company Blistex.
"We are very proud of our divested businesses and are excited about the future of these brands,” stated Christopher Combe, chairman and CEO. “More importantly, these divestitures enable us to increase our company-wide focus on our largest global brands,” he said. “Our retained brands have strong growth opportunities around the world, supported by positive demographic shifts, our leadership positions in these categories and a pipeline of innovative and potentially game-changing new products.”
Combe retains its men’s grooming portfolio, which includes Just For Men, Grecian Formula and Aqua Velva, as well as other brands, including feminine care brand Vagisil and denture care brand Sea-Bond.