- ProPhase launches Cold-Eeze oral spray
- ProPhase plans intensive marketing campaign for next cough-cold season
- ProPhase, 'Jersey Shore' personality join on Polar Bear Plunge to raise funds for Camp Sunshine
- ProPhase rejects second overture from Matrixx Initiatives
- ProPhase rejects Matrixx acquisition proposal
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. — ProPhase Labs on Thursday announced that its Cold-Eeze product has been awarded the Parent Tested, Parent Approved Winner's Seal of Approval.
PTPA Media has North America's largest volunteer parent testing community, with more than 40,000 parents. The seal of approval is awarded based on quality, effectiveness and value.
"This Seal of Approval reflects the high standards that we set for Cold-Eeze, and we are honored to receive this award," stated Ted Karkus, chairman and CEO ProPhase Labs. "This recognition highlights the benefits and value that Cold-Eeze offers to families during the cough and cold season."
"At PTPA Media, we are proud to play a role in certifying innovative products that families can trust," stated PTPA CEO Sharon Vinderine. "When consumers search for our Seal of Approval on product packaging and websites, they are essentially searching for validation from their peers."
Interested in this topic? Sign up for our weekly Retail Health Provider e-newsletter here.