- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- L’Oréal Paris brings beauty to NYC subway system with breakthrough vending experience
- Former Giant-Landover president joins Schnucks
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
BELLEVUE, Wash. — Maria Stipp has stepped into a new role at Coinstar, the company announced Monday.
Stipp, who will serve as Coinstar's chief customer officer, joins the company from Activision's owned properties global business unit, where she served as EVP and general manager.
At Coinstar, Stipp will report to company CEO Paul Davis. Coinstar's interim chief customer officer, Tim Hale, will continue in a sales management role at Coinstar.