- Jim Cramer gets bullish on Rite Aid on 'Mad Money'
- Booyah! Buy! Buy! Buy! Jim Cramer gets bullish on WAG
- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Rite Aid posts $118.1 million profit for fiscal year 2013
- Report: Amazon tests public delivery lockers in Seattle, New York retailers
NEW YORK — Jim Cramer, host of CNBC's "Mad Money," is still bullish on Rite Aid.
In a segment of "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening, Cramer said of Rite Aid's stock, "I want you to stick with it. They're making a big comeback."
Indeed, the Camp Hill, Pa.-based retail pharmacy chain's stock has been shooting up lately, trading at about $5.26 per share at midday Wednesday after opening at $5.20.