- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Walgreens' Greg Wasson featured on 'Mad Money'
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Rite Aid introduces interactive higi health stations across the chain
NEW YORK — Jim Cramer, host of CNBC's "Mad Money," is still bullish on Rite Aid.
In a segment of "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening, Cramer said of Rite Aid's stock, "I want you to stick with it. They're making a big comeback."
Indeed, the Camp Hill, Pa.-based retail pharmacy chain's stock has been shooting up lately, trading at about $5.26 per share at midday Wednesday after opening at $5.20.