- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- FDA approves Merck's Gardasil for prevention of anal cancer
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
ATLANTA — Clover Labs, based in Fairview, Tenn., last week announced a new delivery system format — peppermint-flavored gum — for an intimacy supplement presented at the ECRM Vitamin, Diet & Sports Nutrition EPPS conference.
Branded Vantage-X, the product is designed to take up to one hour prior to intimacy.
The company has also partnered with Ansell Healthcare and Biofilm with a number of combination packs coupling Clover's Vantage-X with Lifestyle-brand condoms and Astroglide personal lubricants, respectively.