- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Chickenpox vaccine does not appear to increase incidence of shingles, study finds
- Study: Pharmacist intervention improves shingles vaccine rate
- Study: Whooping cough vaccine may not prevent infection
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
ATLANTA — Clover Labs, based in Fairview, Tenn., last week announced a new delivery system format — peppermint-flavored gum — for an intimacy supplement presented at the ECRM Vitamin, Diet & Sports Nutrition EPPS conference.
Branded Vantage-X, the product is designed to take up to one hour prior to intimacy.
The company has also partnered with Ansell Healthcare and Biofilm with a number of combination packs coupling Clover's Vantage-X with Lifestyle-brand condoms and Astroglide personal lubricants, respectively.