- Wellco Brands launches pain relief cream for under the nose of cold, allergy sufferers
- Lysol introduces Power and Free line
- Changing Channels — Fridge-to-Go, Original Singing Bird Clock, Smartdog Jerky and more
- Dr. Reddy's launches generic asthma, allergy, bronchospasm drug
- Study: Parents confident in administering correct acetaminophen dose with AccuDial dosing label
OAKLAND, Calif. — Clorox's Professional Products division has launched a new line of ready-to-use, one-step cleaner disinfectants engineered with a patented activated hydrogen peroxide formula.
New Clorox Healthcare hydrogen peroxide cleaner disinfectant wipes and spray are noncorrosive, compatible with many healthcare surfaces and medical equipment, and are recommended for daily surface disinfection facility-wide, Clorox said. The products feature activated hydrogen peroxide and are designed to kill an array of bacteria and viruses in 30 seconds to one minute, including S. aureus, K. pneumoniae, A. baumannii, P. aeruginosa and Enterobacter aerogenes. The products also are registered with the Environmental Protection Agency.
The line officially will launch in March.
"Healthcare professionals told us they needed disinfectants that work fast and are efficient, compatible with healthcare surfaces and comfortable for use by cleaning staff as well as around patients," said Beata Grabowski, director of marketing at Clorox Professional Products. "We listened to our end users and created a technical breakthrough in daily disinfection, offering speed, compliance, value and excellent product aesthetics to help healthcare professionals fight healthcare-associated infections."