- Clorox receives acquisition proposal from Icahn Enterprises
- Former Clorox executive named CEO at Schiff Nutrition International
- Clorox gives quick, dirty advice on keeping bachelor pads clean
- Clorox's Q4, fiscal-year growth driven by certain brands
- Clorox introduces Bleach It Away online community program
OAKLAND, Calif. — Clorox is letting consumers know everything the company uses in its products.
Part of its Ingredients Inside program, Clorox identifies all preservatives, dyes and fragrances in its U.S. and Canadian cleaning, disinfecting and laundry products. Detailed information also can be accessed on Clorox's Ingredients Inside Web page.
"We know how important it is to help people make informed choices about the products they use in and around their homes," said Clorox chairman and CEO Don Knauss. "This additional information about our products is a natural next step to take for our Ingredients Inside program as we continue to drive transparency and industry leadership in the area of product ingredient communication."