- New e-commerce site caters to U.S. Hispanic women, helps orphans in Latin America
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Helen of Troy CEO joins board
- The mark of a winner: Axe Apollo nails ‘Four Cs’ of Design of Times competition
- Deutsche Bank: Kroger in the running for Safeway in addition to Cerberus
BOSTON — Personal care company Clio Designs has hired Gabriel Rodriguez as VP sales for Mexico and Latin America.
With more than 18 years of experience in the grooming and personal care business working for such industry players as Wahl and Helen of Troy, Rodriguez brings his expertise in strategic sales and marketing development to Clio.
Most recently, Rodriguez worked at Helen of Troy as director of sales in Mexico.