- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
EMERYVILLE, Calif. — Clif Bar is bringing its iced gingerbread, peppermint stick and spice pumpkin pie energy bars to store shelves.
The three seasonal flavors, which join 16 year-round flavors, deliver Clif's athlete-crafted blend of carbohydrates, protein and fiber for sustained energy. Made with 70% organic ingredients, the limited-edition bars are available now nationwide while supplies last for a suggested retail price of $1.39 per bar.
"Clif bar fans tell us they look forward to the arrival of our limited-edition flavors as they mark the start of the much anticipated winter sports season," Clif Bar brand director Carly Lutz said. "The classic holiday flavors evoke memories of their favorite seasonal pastimes and create excitement for upcoming outdoor adventures."