- CRN to host free webinar on supplement regs for Pharmacist Society
- New alliance will crack down on adulterated products touting dietary supplement claims
- Registered dietitians most likely to practice what they preach
- Survey says 6-in-10 adults don’t eat enough fruits and veggies
- Clif Bar's Luna line takes a dip in chocolate
EMERYVILLE, Calif. — Clif Bar is bringing its iced gingerbread, peppermint stick and spice pumpkin pie energy bars to store shelves.
The three seasonal flavors, which join 16 year-round flavors, deliver Clif's athlete-crafted blend of carbohydrates, protein and fiber for sustained energy. Made with 70% organic ingredients, the limited-edition bars are available now nationwide while supplies last for a suggested retail price of $1.39 per bar.
"Clif bar fans tell us they look forward to the arrival of our limited-edition flavors as they mark the start of the much anticipated winter sports season," Clif Bar brand director Carly Lutz said. "The classic holiday flavors evoke memories of their favorite seasonal pastimes and create excitement for upcoming outdoor adventures."