- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- P&G's new Crest Be aims to offer 'unexpected experience'
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Clif Bar adds two flavors to its Luna Protein line
EMERYVILLE, Calif. — Clif Kid, maker of organic snacks for active kids, on Thursday introduced Zbar Monster Chocolate Mint — a seasonal offering for Halloween.
A nutritious alternative to candy, Zbar Monster Chocolate Mint combines the flavor of chocolate with a hint of mint in a snack bar made with USDA-certified organic ingredients.
"Kids love dressing up in costumes and heading out for a fun night of trick-or-treating on Halloween," stated Michelle Ferguson, EVP marketing for Clif Kid. "We baked Zbar Monster Chocolate Mint to give parents peace of mind knowing their kids are eating an organic, wholesome snack that's also festive for the season."
Zbar Monster Chocolate Mint is available now, for a limited time and while supplies last, at select grocery retailers nationwide at a suggested retail price of $0.89 per bar.