- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Study: Convenience a major factor for parents turning to retail clinics for pediatric care
EMERYVILLE, Calif. — Clif Crunch and Clif Mojo on Tuesday announced the expansion of their snack bar lineups with new flavors that now are available at grocery, natural food and mass merchandise stores nationwide.
Clif Crunch, the crunchy granola bar made with organic ingredients, has introduced blueberry crisp and chocolate peanut butter. The new Clif Crunch flavors will sell for a suggested retail price of $3.99 per 10-bar box.
Clif Mojo, a trail mix bar made with 70% organic ingredients, has introduced three new flavors that incorporate an array of chocolate, nuts and coconut for a crispy, crunchy texture in bars that taste both sweet and salty.
Clif Mojo chocolate almond coconut blends toasted coconut, chunks of chocolate and salty whole roasted almonds; white chocolate macadamia combines roasted macadamia nuts with soy white chocolate chips; and dipped s’mores is a healthy take on a classic campfire favorite, featuring graham cookies, soy white chocolate and organic chocolate chunks. The new Clif Mojo flavors will retail for a suggested $1.39.