- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- Clif Bar adds two flavors to its Luna Protein line
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
BERKELEY, Calif. — Clif Bar on Wednesday introduced several new chocolate flavors across its Luna line of nutritional bars for women in time for Valentine’s Day. Luna Bar offers chocolate-dipped coconut and chocolate chunk varieties, while Luna Protein introduces mint chocolate chip and chocolate flavors.
“Women can feel good about indulging in chocolate this Valentine’s Day with Luna’s nutrient-dense snacks,” stated Tara DelloIacono-Thies, in-house nutritionist for Luna. “The variety of new chocolate flavors provide women [with] more options to get the nutrients they need, like vitamin D, calcium, folic acid and iron, while [satisfying] chocolate cravings in less than 200 calories.”
The new flavors are available at grocery and natural food retailers nationwide at a suggested retail price of $1.39, the company stated.