- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Google testing contact lens that works as glucose meter
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
EMERYVILLE, Calif. — Clif Bar’s Meet the Moment program on Monday invited outdoor enthusiasts to inspire and be inspired, empowering them to Protect the Places We Play by sharing their photos and stories of outdoor adventure at MeetTheMoment.com. Through user interaction with the site, Clif Bar will donate up to $100,000 to five nonprofits dedicated to preserving the outdoors, the company stated.
Each time a moment is posted, adventurers will have the opportunity to select the nonprofit that resonates most, choosing to direct a $5 donation to the Access Fund, International Mountain Bicycling Association, Leave No Trace, Surfrider Foundation or Winter Wildlands Alliance. Then, for each moment shared on the site using Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest, an additional $1 will be donated to the designated nonprofit. Facebook “Likes” also will generate a $1 donation.
The Meet the Moment grand prize winner, who will be selected from the Top 25 shared and “Liked” Moments as of Oct. 31, will have $10,000 donated in his or her name to the Meet the Moment beneficiary of his or her choice. In addition, the winner will receive a year’s supply of Clif Bars, the company noted.
Clif Bar posted an aspirational Meet the Moment depicting Team Clif Bar athletes. Check out the video here.