- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Walgreens opens nation’s first net-zero energy store
- Vita Coco celebrates anniversary with new lemonade flavor
- Sixteen companies producing 36% of calories from packaged foods, beverages remove 6.4 trillion calories from marketplace
- Mintel: Energy drink category up despite health concerns
FRESNO, Calif. — A new beverage designed to provide energy and protein has made its debut.
Click espresso protein drink, available as a 14-serving powdered drink mix, offers 15 grams of high-quality protein and 23 essential vitamins and minerals packed into each serving, the company said. The drink can be served hot as a coffee substitute or cold as a gourmet frappe-style drink.