- Eulactol USA rebrands company as Laderma Health USA
- Long-time industry vet and honorary Greenwood chairman dies at 69
- P&G expands job cuts as part of new $10M cost-savings program
- Walgreens charges forward with electric vehicle filling station expansion in Fla.
- Report: CVS/pharmacy logo creator dies at 86
BOCA RATON, Fla. ClearLite's line of eco-friendly lightbulbs now is available at a Midwest supermarket chain.
ClearLite's ArmorLite bulbs, which provide earth-friendly, energy-saving “natural” lighting, are available at Roundy's as well as the chain's Pick ‘n Save, Copps Food Center and Rainbow Foods banners.
Roundy's operates 154 stores in Minnesota and Wisconsin.