- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
NEW YORK — Cleanlogic has announced the introduction of its unisex bath and shower collection that ranges from cleansing to exfoliating to moisturizing to finishing.
The Cleanlogic collection consists of five categories:
- Cleanlogic soap sponges: Combining the cleansing benefits of a bar of soap with the exfoliating ability of a sponge in one product, the soap sponge is an industry first. The 2-in-1 product combines the daily regimen of cleansing with the action of removing dead skin into one action;
- Cleanlogic anti-microbial accessories: Silpure technology is infused in each sponge fiber to prevent mold or bacteria growth while ultra-fresh antimicrobial technology provides an additional layer of protection to extend product life;
- Cleanlogic bath sponges and accessories: Everything you need for a thorough cleanse, including exfoliating bath and shower gloves, sea sponges, 2-in-1 exfoliating and cleansing sponges, and exfoliating mitts;
- Cleanlogic Hard-to-Reach: Attend to those tricky, awkward spots with these specifically designed accessories, including bristle bath brush, 2-in-1 convertible mesh bath strap and wooden handle mesh bath brush; and
- Cleanlogic Hand, Foot, Face and Relaxation: Complete a bath or shower experience with these accessories, from 4-in-1 foot buffer and brush, to a gel eye mask that can be used hot or cold, to a sleep mask.
Prices for the Cleanlogic line range from 99 cents to $5.99.