- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
COLD SPRING HARBOR, N.Y. — Cirrus Healthcare Products on Thursday announced that the company will be launching its latest licensed version of EarPlanes for Kids in conjunction with the new Disney "Planes" movie releasing on Aug. 9.
EarPlanes, which comes in two sizes fitting either a child or an adult, are designed to be worn for air travel to reduce and prevent uncomfortable ear pressure during flight — including the clogging, popping, pain or even the temporary hearing loss that can result.
The new Disney Planes licensed and printed product will help reduce the non-compliance issue with children’s earplugs, and will be available at major drug, mass market and airport retailers for an average retail price of $8 starting in June.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.