- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Walgreens to offer workers health insurance through marketplace managed by Aon Hewitt Corp. Health Exchange
MOBILE, Ala. — A video depicting a tornado blowing through the parking lot of a Walgreens was posted to YouTube on Wednesday. The footage captures both shoppers and store employees reacting to the tornado with footage from both outside and inside the store.
"The store suffered some storm-related damage, primarily a few windows, but was able to reopen at 8 a.m. the next day," Walgreens spokeswoman Vivika Panagiotakakos shared with DSN. The tornado passed through the parking lot, she added. "Store management took customers who were in the store at that time and employees to the safest location inside the store. Thankfully and most importantly, there were no injuries."