- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Retailers announce relief efforts to help those affected by Washington landslide
- CHPA announces its support for bill that would place age restrictions on DXM sale
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
WASHINGTON The Consumer Healthcare Products Association recently relaunched its OTCsafety.org site, featuring new resources, content and expert commentaries, as well as a Spanish-language version, the association announced through its newsletter last week.
According to the newsletter, the new OTCsafety.org now features sections that provide in-depth information on over-the-counter medicine categories, including information around 13 treatment categories and 30 active ingredients. Each treatment and ingredient page offers background information and specific tips for safe use, including tips targeting parents, where appropriate.
There also is a new “medicine safety” section with information on everything from the Drug Facts label to safely storing medicines.
Lastly, the site features a "from the experts" section that will provide an ongoing series of articles, videos and quizzes on issues related to OTC medicines, the CHPA noted.