- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- L’Oréal Paris brings beauty to NYC subway system with breakthrough vending experience
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
- Publix rolls out med sync program chainwide, powered by Ateb’s Time My Meds
WASHINGTON — The Consumer Healthcare Products Association on Friday named Vera Grill director of federal affairs, effective Feb. 8. In this capacity, Grill will coordinate and manage CHPA’s federal priorities, the association stated.
Grill comes to CHPA from the office of Rep. Charles Melancon, D-La., where she served as senior policy adviser. Prior to that, Grill worked as director of federal government relations at Pfizer.
“With nearly a decade of experience on the Hill, [Grill] brings a wealth of knowledge and talent to CHPA at a time when our association is focusing its efforts on maintaining consumer access to safe and effective over-the-counter medicines,” stated Bill Head, CHPA VP government affairs. “Her experience with policy-makers, both as a legislative aide and on behalf of the pharmaceutical industry, will be a tremendous asset to our association’s priorities.”
Grill holds a master's of public health from George Washington University and a bachelor of science from McNeese State University.