AMELIA ISLAND, Fla. — Members of the board of directors of the Consumer Healthcare Products Association on Wednesday were elected at the association’s Annual Executive Conference. James Mackey, SVP U.S. Region Head, Merck Consumer Care, will continue to serve as chair for a second term.
“CHPA is looking forward to another successful year under the vision and leadership of our chair Jim Mackey,” CHPA President and CEO Scott Melville stated. “We welcome our new members and thank all of our board members for serving an integral role in shaping the future of the industry.”
Newly elected CHPA board members include:
- Daniel Chiazza, SVP Nielsen Consumer Insights, North America, Nielsen;
- Jeffrey Cohen, VP and general manager, Meda Consumer Healthcare;
- Jeffery Gerchenson, chairman and CEP, Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies;
- Thomas Higgins, president, North America, Pfizer Consumer Healthcare;
- Alexander Lacik, SVP NA, Reckitt Benckiser; and
- Ryan Olohan, industry director for healthcare, U.S. Sales, Google.