- Shopping health and beauty online
- FDA approves Merck's Gardasil for prevention of anal cancer
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- Study: National dollar store chain locations outnumber those of national retail pharmacy chains
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
HACKETTSTOWN, N.J. — Dove is pairing its chocolate with a new bite-sized candy that combines taste and texture.
New Dove chocolate-covered raisins and peanuts is the latest "hand to mouth" candy from the brand, which will debut on store shelves this spring for a suggested retail price of $3.49 for a 5-oz. bag.
The launch will be supported by a creative, multifaceted marketing campaign, including print, broadcast, online/social media, consumer promotions, in-store and shopper marketing.