- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
HACKETTSTOWN, N.J. — Dove is pairing its chocolate with a new bite-sized candy that combines taste and texture.
New Dove chocolate-covered raisins and peanuts is the latest "hand to mouth" candy from the brand, which will debut on store shelves this spring for a suggested retail price of $3.49 for a 5-oz. bag.
The launch will be supported by a creative, multifaceted marketing campaign, including print, broadcast, online/social media, consumer promotions, in-store and shopper marketing.