NEW BERLIN, N.Y. — Chobani, a Greek yogurt brand, announced the addition of six new products to its portfolio, which includes such products as Chobani Greek Yogurt Oats, Chobani Indulgent and Chobani Kids.
The six new products will join the Chobani lineup starting June 2014:
- Chobani Greek Yogurt Oats is a strained Greek yogurt mixed with real fruit and whole grain steel-cut oats. It's available in such flavors as banana maple, apple cinnamon, blueberry and cranberry;
- Chobani Indulgent marks the brand's first dessert product. Chobani Indulgent takes full-fat Greek yogurt and combines it with all-natural ingredients. Varieties include Dulce de Leche, Raspberry Dark Chocolate Chunk, Mint Dark Chocolate Chunk and Banana Dark Chocolate Chunk flavors;
- Chobani Kids features low-fat plan Greek yogurt and real fruit and such flavors as grape and watermelon that kids will enjoy;
- Chobani Seasonal adds a seasonal twist to the company's core line, with limited flavors that refresh each season. Consumers can expect Watermelon and Pink Grapefruit flavors this summer, with fall flavors to be announced in the future;
- Chobani Simply 100 Greek Yogurt in Key Lime and Pineapple Coconut is a low-calorie option for weight managers seeking a light yogurt; and
- Chobani Kitchen, which is made with 4% whole milk, is geared toward consumers looking to incorporate full-fat dairy products into baking recipes and as a topping on baked potatoes and chile.
“We’ve always believed that if we can’t do something better, we won’t do it at all. With our new products and innovations, we are extending the way people enjoy Greek Yogurt in America and bringing better food to more people,” said Hamdi Ulukaya, Chobani founder and CEO. “We're just getting started.”