- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- HHS releases early detection system through Twitter
- Fulfilling the need for healthcare-information demand among wired adults, seniors
- A toast to CVS and Twitter
- @Walgreens: 'It's time to take a stand against @ExpressScripts'
NORWICH, N.Y. — Greek yogurt brand Chobani has launched its Real Love Stories multifaceted campaign.
The campaign, which underscores the love Chobani fans have for the brand, marks the company's first national advertising push, which includes two national television commercials, along with digital and out-of-home ads. Outreach also will continue on the brand’s Facebook and Twitter accounts.
“The love we’ve seen since Chobani first hit stores in 2007 has been overwhelming,” said Hamdi Ulukaya, president and founder of Agro Farma, Chobani’s parent company. “We have the best fans in the world, and this campaign celebrates them and their passion for the brand.”