- Indiana establishes rules for the substitution of interchangeable biologic medicines
- Giant Eagle to bring Market District, GetGo concepts to Indianapolis
- Indiana Senate passes generic biologic pathway legislation
- Purdue Pharma names president and CEO
- Report: Giant Eagle expanding into Indianapolis market
NEW YORK — Popcorn Indiana has expanded its Chip'ins line to include a new flavor.
Classic BBQ joins the lineup that already includes white cheddar, buffalo wing, sea salt and jalapeño ranch flavors.
Chip'ins are available in 3-oz. and 7.25-oz. sizes for a suggested retail price of $2.99 and $3.99, respectively.